88E 33.3% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

ASX Today, page-6990

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Interesting stuff Juno.

I remember a comment from PB (dont remember where he made it) that due to the low oil price environment it was hard to raise capital.

Now given Great Bears sudden change of corporate tactic in commenting on a possible public listing could this be becoming a unique Alaskan problem after the last couple of years senator vetos of the exploration incentives payments ?

It appears we have excess capital now running around the Lower 48 looking for opportunity.

I guess roll on the stimulation program and see what economics we might get from the HRZ at the current oil price.

There is still no clarity in where the oil price might go on this new round of OPEC Cuts, if they come to fruition. The oil market appears to be a little gun shy of such OPEC comments these days as the likes of some Mid East countries and Russia drag their heals when coming up to compliance. So I don't think it will be until the stockpiles start to physically reduce that the longs will start moving back into the market and start taking over from the hedgers selling into current levels.

It may also rely on the fracking dynamic, or the lack thereof, since the previously built up frack crew staff that were laid off during the shale bust won't exactly be keen to come back to an industry that gives them little apparent job security.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $15.57K 6.090M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
247 357247800 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 616017987 229
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.