88E 33.3% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

ASX Today, page-6991

1. 962 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 965
    Hi Chilli

This is a late posting as I only recently read your posting of the 25/4

I have been away for sometime on important business and undertaking personal commitments and have had little time to post on the HC Forum

Mate I was truly very sorry to read the news about your dads passing on Mothers Day - it's not easy even when you know they are near the end of their

Whilst being prepared for the inevitable it still comes as a shock when it happens

I lost my mum two years on Easter Sunday and the events of that day deeply embedded in my memory - I cherish the memory and what mum did for me

My dad walked away from the family when I was young so I never had a father figure in my life but I did meet a wonderful man who later married my mother - he was my step father and what a wonderful man he was

He was responsible for giving me the tools in life that I have used over the past fifty years - I am indebted to him and he is greatly responsible for the man I have become

I have never forgotten him and Visit him daily in my life and thank him for what he did for me at a time when I could easily have taken a different path in life

Mum left a large foot print in life expierences for me to follow on with

Chilli I trust your time away has been a healing period and one of reflection and wish your families all the best for the future

Regards

Red Adair

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $15.57K 6.090M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
247 357247800 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 616017987 229
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.