88E 25.0% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

ASX Today, page-7232

1. 613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    After all the years i've been hobby "playing" little specs i've come to understand one thing and that is, whether you call them MM's or anything else, I just call them the big boys and my thoughts are pretty clear in my mind.. We need them, pure and simple.
    We get shitty when they run the price down a couple of pips and rejoice when they line wipe, only the big boys have the cash/credit or whatever they use to run prices up and back those lines wipes up with further orders on the buy line to keep things moving, naturally every now and then they have to sell what they have purchased in order to start the rinse and repeat movements, with their programmes or algo's or whatever they are able to keep momentum moving which ever way they want it.
    You don't have to like their game and you can really only lose if you attempt to play the game, when we "hopefully" get a buy out figure or a good farm in/out figure we WILL need the big boys to get the sp up to x10 or whatever it is compared to current price. Who here could honestly afford to be buying enough 88e to push the price up to .50 for example, I know i could'nt, everything i have available is already in like i'm sure alot / most of the ppl reading this.. If you have faith in the story and the BOD, watch the game being played but DON'T attempt to join the game unless you intend to sit down with the biggest chip stack, so to speak.
    Good luck to all holders with the patience to just, hang on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $6.663K 3.329M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 42409888 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 772644635 231
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.55pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.