88E 50.0% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

ASX Today, page-7654

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Thanks Oily. Nice post and brings to light just how many potential value adding angles there r to this play.

I believe that thickening was to the east over the Sag wasnt it ?

Funnily enuf we also have Alpha over there as well as u point out.

I'm beginning to see where Steve fits into all this in making this bigger and juicier. He sometimes just seems like a shadow that appears at the end of the presos. But when one thinks a little more about it if they can prove up these conventional leads, and given what they have found at Tarn and slightly further west, whose to say they arnt decent fan plays and will end up just sweetening the deal enuf.

These conventionals could be important when sitting at the deal table and dangling the potentially cheaper conventional targets to lure the suitors in considering the wider acreage if it all proves up with these delineation wells that r targeting both types of plays.

It all becomes more an effort at exposing this more southern acreage as a viable major oil field as well as what's happened to the north at Prudhoe.

The huge advantage as I see it, and where we may well end up leap frogging Caleus(?) et al is the location in the TAPs/ Dalton.

DW/PB don't mention this logistic advantage a lot atm probably becos, as DW often states, there's no point in even thinking about the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow unless u can get the gold out of the pot and this is what the next few weeks shows us to state the bleeding obvious.

But the infrastructure thing becomes paramount when one considers just how it appears these other recent finds to the north west, apart from CPs Alpine and Mooses Tooth, may struggle in the current oil price environment.

Any suitor would not have to spend massive dollars in step out infrastructure for the initial part of the play as CP is now doing to the north.

I guess it becomes just where the tipping point is for any buyers relative to the continuing value add process that the JV moves ahead with and the oil price variable.

Interesting then that the LSE guys r all banging on about various deal options as we did a little bit back and a value add process that might include a stepping out process with multiple play buyout targets.

However the companies current exploration development direction seems to point solidly towards a major package deal rather than a segmented one.

They keep increasing the size and quality of the pot of gold sitting in the table and when one of these suitors suddenly realise they might be beaten to the gold by another then, bang !!!

Perhaps THIS is the deal dynamic DW is mucking with now, and if Ice 2v shows they can get to the pot and remove even a little if the gold it may well just be enuf to make any suitor jump at a decent deal rather than wait and have someone else get in under them.

No, it now gets the distinct feel of a major overall package that is being spruiked and I can see Ur logic Laz in considering the major talked of not so long ago.

If BP, and any other major for that matter, sees the multiple opportunities that abound with this acreage and given the exceptional size of the play, then one begins to get a decent feel for where they r headed with this.

We have been so hell bent on Ice 2V, which is understandable given the play won't go ahead without this step being proven, that one gets a little short sighted as regards the end game.

GB thought they had the ultimate multiple value adding play but they didn't have PB and his toolbox !!!

Here's hoping PBs toolbox continues to be proven it has the right sweet spot finding tools unlike Ed Duncan, who's proof of concept was based more on the concept rather than of proving the concept first, or having A at the end of the equation rather than B !!!

Indeed it could all end up being about ACB as esoteric as some might find this as being applied to proving up such a play.

In the end PBs brilliance may not be seen so much as what's in his toolbox, altho crucial, but how his dexterity in applying those tools is realised, with a little help from DW and
    all of us

d.
    Last edited by Generalrelativity: 12/06/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $86.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $10.05K 3.566M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
152 214316072 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 581110328 194
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.