88E 33.3% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Hi Olderwiser, Thanks for your reply post and apologies for the...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hi Olderwiser,

Thanks for your reply post and apologies for the delayed response to your post. Been flat out with family and work to get the chance until today to go over my research notes again to review my investment in 88E.

That's a great response and I suspected as much given the very nature of hydraulic fracture stimulation is to blast water and chemicals to separate the formation of the rock as my simple mind understands it. Given the recent announcements too since our posts on 22/5/2017, I'm still quietly confident with my free carried holding while still acknowledging DW's 50/50 chance of success and rightfully so given the key uncertainties that still exist over the next month or so.

I still just find solace in what I humbly posted on 22/5/2017 without being egotistical of course as follows:

"This may have been answered already by Paul Basinski in the 20th February 2017 video presentation around the 26:33 to 30:26 timeframe when he was answering Mickey's question about primary migration, 98% of the oil remained in the HRZ and the thrust belt. My speculation is that if nature through the thrust belt has caused a fracture of some sought through busting up the HRZ source rock which has allowed primary migration of the HRZ oil to North East Alaskan stratigraphic traps (East Prudoe Bay etc), then can this fracture be simulated by mankind artificially by a sophisticated hydraulic fracture stimulation program??? Anyway this is pure speculation on my part, and I'm 100% certain that the brains of this play are working overtime on this and have thought this primary migration already and how to simulate something similar via Icewine 2v and channel the vapour phase to the well bore."

After re-reading your post again @olderwiser and all the most recent announcements by the company and the fact that nature has shown that HRZ oil has flowed up dip as per Paul Basinski, I'm quietly confident it's only a matter of time over the 10 years we hold the leases of the acreage that the oil will be recovered economically.

Advancement in shale exploration and efficiencies in this regard have been exponential in this low oil environment over the last couple of years. Given we have some of the best arguably in the business with vast potential attempting this hydraulic fracture stimulation gives me encouragement and confidence.

As Warren Buffet is quoted as saying "Though the path has not been smooth, our economic system has worked extraordinarily well over time. It has unleashed human potential as no other system has, and it will continue to do so. America's best days lie ahead." And "Our system unleashes people's potential. And we've got 312 million people that want to do better tomorrow than today. Over time, that works. This country goes forward, and it'll continue to go forward. The luckiest person in history on a probability basis is the baby being born in the United States today."

Enough of my rants for one day and better get back to researching the GOR and the link @Lazarus65 kindly provided to all of us earlier.

All in my humble opinion and speculation. Good luck to all holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $202.9K 101.1M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
510 580014671 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 625313280 146
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.42pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.