88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

ASX Today, page-8590

1. 1,687 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Hi Quacker -
    As you probably know – if you trade thru Commsec - only on their “ordinary” platforms do you only get the trades that the ASX supplies them, which thus excludes trades on the Chi-X. Consequently – on the same platforms - Commsec’s charts reflect only those trades’ ranges.
    But you can also get the Chi-x trade details – as they occur IN & AROUND the ASX trades – if you’re prepared to pay Commsec’s $82.50 at the end of the calendar month, for accessing their IRESS trading platform BEFORE you place your 1st trade that month. However once you have placed 8 trades through them from on & after the 1st trading day of the month, their website will tell you that that fee will not be payable. (You’ll see from StockMonster.com that you can get the trades for the day but only EITHER thru the ASX, OR the CHI)
    Likewise, if you do not wish to access IRESS on Day 1 then on the r.h. side of Commsec’s page – that you see after clicking on that page’s Trading tab - will progressively tell you how many more trades you need to place before AUTOMATICALLY getting the IRESS data access for free, till the end of the month.
    Note too that these IRESS pages INSTANTLY updates the data for every order placed either on ASX or the Chi-X, the volume, the “depth” data for #s of buyers & sellers (ASX trades are categorised as TM’s and Chi-X trades are catted as CXA’s) etc. etc. compared to Commsec’s “ordinary” pages that you have to “Refresh” every time you want updated info & from which you are logged out after a short time of inactivity. However once you’ve accessed their IRESS pages – and set up your windows - you are never logged all day & night! until you choose to yourself!
    The other things I’ve found of benefit – from the IRESS pages – are 1) you can see – as trades take place REDUCING sellers’ order volumes of sales @ MARKET – the new lower number of sellers I shown in red, and vice versa if the sell orders are increased @ LIMIT then the new higher numbers are shown in green. 2) At the end of the day I like to click on the volume col. Heading (of the stock window) which then gives you the times & trades of orders placed in ascending or descending quantity. Being a numbers man I find it revealing – from that sorted column - to see that there are some individual DT’s out there who’ll SELL e.g. 1,100,000 88E @ 10.00am – at say 5.4, and then BUY back that exact # at 10.27am @ 5.2
    3) With tiny cap stocks like 88E – that often the day’s volume, for both ASX & CHI-X trades combined, substantially exceeds the volume for just the ASX trades. This makes a mockery of charts on brokers’ platforms that do not combine both these exchanges’ vols.
    NOTE also a) that some stocks’ Options are not traded on the CHI e.g. 88EO. b) You cannot ASK Commsec to place your trade on the CHI – only they make that choice. Guata.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $59.97K 28.45M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
385 448921908 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 577454273 149
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.