88E 0.00% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

One word: fear. It makes sense to me, but that's cause I've...

1. 588 Posts.
    One word: fear.

It makes sense to me, but that's cause I've lived it before. I know I keep banging on about it, but can't think of a better example (and relevant scernario) than IceWine 1, the updates for which the market simply did not comprehend and constantly drove down the SP post announcement. To half a cent lol. I can tell you at that price we all felt a little crazy being invested. Anyone from those 88E days will tell you of the deja vu they are feeling right now, as regardless of the IW2 outcome, history is repeating on the SP - confusing and technical announcements, accumulators and manipulators, shaky investors sh**ing their pants, long termers averaging down. Hopefully the other part of history repeats too; the one where we all made a LOT of money in a short period of time once the announcements became irrefutably positive.

And to everyone else: if you are a true believer, try not to let the short term SP bother you too much - it is somewhat irrelevant in the long game. The pessimist sees a crisis, the optimist an opportunity. My only disdain for the current SP is that I have already poured all I can into the share and can no longer average down. It sucks seeing red in your account but really good news makes that go away very quickly and then some. I can tell you there was nothing like seeing 20k in the green appear overnight from being 5k in the red the day before.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $17.86K 6.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
226 344974338 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 612981114 227
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.