88E 0.00% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

OMG, I wish the dooms dayers were an ASX listed company I could...

1. 5,325 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3300
    OMG, I wish the dooms dayers were an ASX listed company I could make a killing shorting with this expert team, as every stock sees them crawling out boosting their collective market winning strategies and commentry.

Blind Freddy knew our SP would fall when the FJ levels slowed and no rush of flow after drilling. I sold all my options for profit and bought many more back at lower prices, yes didn't expect to buy back again at these levels but did. Still have my large holding of heads and will again accumulate after this well situation is known. Am I worried about my investment NO, do I think this well will flow I don't know, is it a concern to me short term this well, yes wrt holding options, long term no, holding heads.

Nobody knows our end result here some say it's a failure, some say it will flow, meanwhile many just don't know and I am sure the company with all their field experts just don't know at this point of time either. But they will throw everything they have to give it the best shot. Happy with that. The market doesn't know either as this stock hasn't crashed to below 1c either. Company still have much work to do re this well and MM are manipulating this position, hence all the non holders and whingers here, obvious to me. SP will increase as each week passes and sold off as well, confident of that continuing.

But does this mean 88 it is doomed as a failed company NO. We have many more prospective areas and wells to do. Particularly in the West as just look above our area a see the successes NW flowing South towards our area. If we were a complete failure you knockers and non holders would have moved on weeks ago onto another poor stock who will no doubt endure your down ramping doom and gloom in any case.

See you all again after Feb when we drill 2 more wells with success. That's my position and belief and sticking to that no matter what you trash talking people say. GLTA LTH's and our team working hard.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.