88E 20.0% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

ASX Today, page-9631

1. 2,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1436
    I defer to those with actual knowledge and/or experience in these matters - but I believe that no news means that there is no news that is available and/or necessary to share. That is neither a positive or a negative - just a reflection of reality.

We do not know if the well has been 're-opened' yet - it is due to happen this week.
    We do not know how long the reopening process takes.
    We do not know whether the company is required to report that the shut-in has raised pressure as shut-ins typically achieves that goal.
    We do not know how much further frack juice flowback is required (post-imbibation) before hydrocarbons are expected - nor how long that should take.
    We do not know how long it will take to gradually open the choke to get to optimal flow rate.
    We do not know how long it will take before a determination is made as to employing artificial lift techniques such as swabbing and/or nitrogen lift.
    We do not know whether the need for theses artificial lifts have potential to help the top line more than harming the bottom line - or vice versa (in a production scenario that we are testing for)

These are just some of the things that we know that we don't know with regards to 2V alone. Of course, there are far more things that most of us commenting here do not know that we do not know. About 2V and about broader play implications.

And knowing all that I find the reaction to the lack of news quite amusing. The only immediate certainty in my mind is that we will know when we know and that this is sooner rather than later. Nothing has happened to change the substantiated positions that investors (not traders) would have taken. Nothing, except of course for that clarity as to your actual risk tolerance when the rubber is about to meet the road.

I'm still holding. Confident as ever. But cognizant that this confidence is about to submit to its litmus test. GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $78.15K 38.57M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
122 120098264 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 583908266 234
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.