88E 0.00% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

Like I say Meso these r really only musings and the chances of...

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Like I say Meso these r really only musings and the chances of the central zone having higher permeability would go anywhere from 0 to 100%.

It's not meant to be an idea that holders should hang out for as Dave has not really been in the habit of not disclosing positive aspects of the play.

But they certainly haven't gone into better detail as regards the specific stress regime of the HRZ at various depths.

They also havnt explained why they didn't frack the central zone bar the default assumption that it either wasn't great stress-wise for fracking and/or the hydrocarbons weren't of sufficient amount in this zone.

The only problem with this is that they have already stated that the two zones r in communication with each other pressure wise which directly implies the permeability must be decent between the two zones.

If so why wouldn't the hydrocarbons have at least similar saturations within the central zone given the time these hydrocarbons have been in the ground

But time will tell us as will the company no doubt in time.

But I'm still fascinated as to how they will get conventional like flow from a standard type shale unless like I mentioned before those higher permeability zones r in the U and L zones. Not an impossibility imo.

I simply have a mind that likes to root out all the facts and this is not an easy task when one is dealing with a new type of shale and there r no doubt intellectual property issues that they may not want others to know about just yet.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.028K 338.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
601 619067646 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 563246207 137
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 8208000
Last updated 10.23am 16/05/2024 ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.