AJX 9.09% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Unbelievable, check this out Z, makes me think i shoulda stuck...

1. 5,631 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3078
    Unbelievable, check this out Z, makes me think i shoulda stuck it out at Pizza Hut now !

NOT !

The new figures reveal Aussie CEO’s are enjoying the fattest pay packets in 17 years.

ASCI chief executive Louise Davidson told the ABC the results showed CEO’s were out of touch.

“At a time when public trust in business is at a low ebb and wages growth is weak, board decisions to pay large bonuses just for hitting budget targets rather than exceptional performance are especially tone deaf,” Ms Davidson said.

According to the survey, median-realised pay for ASX 100 chief executives rose 12.4 per cent to $4.36 million while bonus payments surged more than 18 per cent.

www.news.com.au/finance/money/wealth/dominos-pizza-boss-don-meij-named-as-australias-topearning-chief-executive/news-story/96ba606ac36c7d45e218e4c89c7331e4

Domino's Pizza boss Don Meij has topped the table of Australia's highest-paid chief executives, taking home $36.8 million, which is almost 435 times the full-time average wage.

Australian Council of Superannuation Investors (ACSI) chief executive Louise Davidson said it may be time to cap executive pay with the organisation’s analysis revealing the nation’s 100 largest companies only six CEOs eligible for a bonus in the 2017 financial year were not awarded one.

Ms Davidson said unless greater transparency about pay and bonuses was introduced, ACSI would recommend its 38 local and overseas investor members – which collectively manage $2.2 trillion in assets and own on average 10 per cent of every ASX 200 company - vote against CEO remuneration.

In terms of “realised” pay, the ASX100 CEOs included in ACSI’s report were more likely to lose their job than their bonus for performance reasons. It found one in three ASX100 CEOs awarded at least 80 per cent of their maximum bonus for FY2017.

www.smh.com.au/business/workplace/domino-s-pizza-boss-in-the-dough-with-36-8m-payday-20180716-p4zrtr.html

Cheers

Frank

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $350 35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 131370 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 58736 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.