AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Cap's figure of 15-20 mil revenue per year to break even is...

1. 1,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Cap's figure of 15-20 mil revenue per year to break even is quite reasonable. That's roughly what's been calculated in the past as a possible target. 20% margin could be a pessimistic/optimistic assumption depending on where you sit but still within a reasonable range.

Cash flow break even though is a different story and not as easy to achieve for a growing company. Cash receipts will always lag while your cash out the door will be increasing to supply ever increasing orders.

So I would think it unlikely that we'd be cash flow positive this quarter and would like to see Cap where Alexium said they'd be cash flow postive this quarter? I thought the target was Q4 this calender year, but happy to be wrong?

In the end Alexium actually did achieve a run rate before that would generate that revenue target, that was back when the share price was closer to $1. Here's hoping if they can actually achieve that again based on better business practices that they'll actually return to those prices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $358 32.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 97500 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2591500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.27am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.