AJX 0.00% 1.3¢ alexium international group limited

Hi CapThey have a total of 6m cash available at end March.Net...

1. 1,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 887
    Hi Cap

They have a total of 6m cash available at end March.

Net outflows for the last quarter were just under 1.4m. I would expect the net outflows to now continue to decline each quarter going forward.
    Sales to the major bedding customer are from April meeting expectations and foam will likely add revenue going forward and possibly more companies signing on to use alexicool. To be ebitda positive by year end would mean on a 4c basis covering operational cashflow but excluding interest and capex so potentially by the december quarter we may be down to a net outflow of only say 300k a quarter. The June and September quarters as i said will likely see lower net outflows than the last March quarter - so potentially we could still have a decent amount of cash left at end December.

Obiviously 4cs are impacted by the timing of cash receipts and also the forward purchases of inventory for the next quarter - for example the March quarter included inventory purchases for the June quarter- this was mentioned in the Melbourne presentation.

i can't predict the likely forward inventory purchases of the company or the likely net outflow at December but i am heartened to hear a the statement like being ebitda postive - combine this with serious progress with ICL and pine belt and the US miltary makes me at least feel more secure with my investment.

But i also acknowledge that its also about showing us the money so i also await the next 4c to see further growth in cash receipts. They have the analytical tools to show they have a superior product -they have growing sales to Pegasus and now to a major Bedding supplier - so lets wait and see what they can now achieve this current quarter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 11400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.