AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

ASX Today, page-556

1. 380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    A very interesting find hottod.

I may be far more optimistic than I should be but I would be far less ready to jump to a conclusion that the release is not describing the incorporation of an Alexicool PCM product.

The article seems to describe very accurately the characteristics of Alexicool that we have all been told about and if Tempur Sealy were going to promote to the general public it's new cooling mattress lines incorporating Alexicool the article reads, I would suggest, exactly the way they might choose to do so.

As I read, it the reference to "Tempur-Pedic's thermal, material and textile scientists - including ten cross functional teams across three continents - have spent more than ten years and 2.6 million hours on R&D in the industry's most sophisticated Thermal Lab" relates to their work on the total thermal properties of the mattress, not just the PCM component. Alexium may well be one of those teams and certainly you would expect that Tempur Sealy would have trialed Alexicool in it's "most sophisticated Thermal Lab" before adopting it.

Any potential cognitive conflict comes with the reference to use of the "PURECOOL+" trade mark to refer to the PCM component of the mattress.

If Alexium are in agreement with Tempur Sealy for them to promote the PCM component using their own proprietorial trade mark the article becomes immediately consistent with use of Alexicool. Alexium have said they do not wish to promote the Alexicool brand directly to the retail consumer but there is every reason to believe that, with such a technical advantage as is offered by Alexicool, Tempur Sealy would certainly wish to do so. Under these circumstances, allowing individual mattress manufacturers to use their own trade mark in promoting the Alexicool component within their products would allow other manufacturers to also adopt Alexicool whist still providing each manufacturer with the opportunity to promote it's cooling characteristics.

On balance, I see the article as being very positive and believe it is probably describing the use of Alexicool.

Again, a very interesting and valuable find.

poorinvestor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $1.182K 107.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 46383 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 87584 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.