AJX 5.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

ASX Today, page-6

1. 17,684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    Well I doubt very much it will be anything we'd want to see. How could it be? If they are making decisions about what to keep and what to turf - and turfing sounds like the current preference - then, given we hadn't been doing that well before, we might not have enough to produce much other than an awkwardly awful result.

In the old days that would have been accompanied by a fair amount of gloss to explain it away - headwinds, imminent, licence deals with a secret admirer and so on. Maybe it will be a good sign if there is comparatively little explanation and no sugar coating. That would, to me, be a clear sign that things are changing. Further it occurs to me that if a new chairman is willing to take the slasher to the customer list there is much to clean up - not so much fun walking into the job and then presiding over the release of a poor 4c. The previous incumbent may not have had such courage.

I still feel a bit aggrieved that some of the directors who continue to get fees have been there since the days of fantasy and did nothing to just it. I wonder if they realise what they were part of simply by their silence and whether their relationship with Nick stopped them looking closely. I wonder if they understand that they were part of a serious lack of good governance. I wish the votes had been there last AGM to not reappoint Cheney and to not confirm Thurman's appointment. I wonder what they think now.
    I wonder what they are doing to address the problems.
    P

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $479 46.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5248052 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 134000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.