AJX 8.33% 1.3¢ alexium international group limited

Hi Northern_munky With you on this..My belief:-(and opinion) -...

1. 4,781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 821
    Hi Northern_munky

With you on this..

My belief:-(and opinion)
    - Dr Bob will not be phased by any negative news... He is totally focused on results. And good ones at that. He has a reputation to uphold and from what I have gleaned ------he will - yes will achieve success not only form himself but for AJX it's customers and of course us shareholders.

My slant on the next 'ann...' will be positive all round.

Why ??? -- go back and read all the items where Dr, Bob was the subject. From that I mean when the previous people - pre Dirk- were at the helm. Dr Bob was always given favourable comments regarding his actions. Also many posters on the site .. If my memory serves me correctly, were also very very pro, Dr. Bob.. I think I did see some posts stating he was the crux ( an essential point requiring resolution or resolving an outcome --a main or central feature) of AJX's operations.. Without denigration, Bob the Builder .. Dr Bob was called on to develop the chemistry (? not sure of that description ... ) to solve the problem...

Since he took over the ship .... announcements have been coming -in my opinion- with credibility. Oh yes one can say but no real facts/meaning. Well I disagree. ASX listed Coys MUST follow regulations - especially the minnows. (seems the Big Coys don't have the same tight reporting rules. One in particular - if the Big ones get a deal/contract , which would be a standout one for a minnow, they do not need to report it - it's up to them ?? my understanding).

I think the team --- all of them at AJX are doing very well,, great in fact.

Also there is the other area where AJX, with either ICL -or in particular Pine Belt where the latter 2 may have made a deal/contract with AJX but AJX cannot mention it.

Also all you so called trolls- and down rampers - have you ever thought your comments do not help AJX and the many mums dads superannuants etc etc. You may not have any $$$$$$$$$$$ in the Coy .... so why not Shut Up - or do you get pleasure from your postings. Obviously.. a sense of satisfaction ... could use a description but probably get --- ????

Yes I agree with free speech ...... but I am at total loss (and so may you soon and that being $$$ ) when someone posts comments when they have no monetary interest in the Coy....

Why not go and take up building sand castles.. there are I believe competitions at various beaches!!! Just a thought.

N_m as you or someone recently said ".............who will have the last laugh. I believe to pro AJX's from my research and re reading reports. Also the products AJX has....

It is all in my and the Pygmy Bandar Chief's opinion... Man he gets amused -- makes him laugh a some of the postings !!!! Maybe then negatives should not stop --- may cease his amusement. Never thought of that.!!!

OK all keep safe -- looking forward to our next - positive announcement . and the comments re this posting.

Sorry if I don't reply you may be on Ignore !!!

The Phantom GWW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $8.596M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $2.69K 220K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1324544 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 588299 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.