AJX 10.0% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

ASX Today, page-8

1. 9,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1428
    Hi P

Has they say Reality Bites and its certainly biting at the moment...

The 4C will be a shocker but i can forgive this 4c but the next well that's a different story...

We need a clean out and slowly slowly catchy monkey i believe it will happen

and yes in agreement the board needs re balancing but i'm sure that's on Sue's list of things to do, i have been checking some of her back ground and Sue is definitely a Ball Breaker and extremely, extremely tight with Procedures and paperwork....

I would think that Bob's top notch. Sue gave him the CEO position so he's earn't it, by the way she doesn't suffer fools easily ...

Waiting on more movement on the bench, time some others took a walk...

Nic fooled a lot of us, i spoke to him on quite a few occasions and didn't really pick up on anything un toward but in saying that he was telling me something i wanted to hear..lol..More fool me !!

Nic has basically tainted anybody associated at that time and for that reason alone at alexium its a fight to stay in your present position ... ...you have to produce , no favours anymore and No easy pay days....Also You would think Sales guys must be feeling the heat ......

I await in anticipation for the next lot of movement...

Laters..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $4.674K 429.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 7257398 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 437965 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.33am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.