LTR 1.28% 79.0¢ liontown resources limited

ASX Today, page-10895

1. 332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 561
    thanks @Roller62 for your help to awaken me to my LTR investment

Do you think the same did not happen to LionTowners when they bought @$0.02 all the way to $1.65??? The same type of negative people swarmed in like wasps biting them stinging them when their SP was down ; three doubt in their minds just like you are doing to me ; same right ? Only 1 year ago mate only 1 year ago look at the LTR SP?

I am from the US and trade like crazy the Nasdaq but I have not seen this type of LTR stability much ; yes we have some awesome Nasdaq small caps too but they are volatile ( a traders paradise) worries for investors but LTR 1 year graph ; just look at it

with EV booming why would "any " LI Company fall ? some will do ok, some good , some exceptional; and some will aim to be like LTR

so mate ... stay positive; try it ; it's free
    seriously it's free
    you will feel great ... unless you are paid to down ramp and man what a sucking job that would be ... I know in the US there are firms paid to Short and down ramp via media channels; and man I simply say what a sucking job that is ???

hope you live your life mate ...

try it , it's free

O" wait I have to buy another BUY packet for LTR !!! price just shot up as we spoke !!! We should stop talking as I am looking to buy another BUY packet at a heathy pull back but every time I talk to you LTR shoots up ...
    do me a favour and try to get the SP to come for a pull back for me mate ... I need to get in with another Buy packet ASAP before the DFS comes in shortly

regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
79.0¢
Change
0.010(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $1.915B
Open High Low Value Volume
81.0¢ 82.0¢ 78.5¢ $11.44M 14.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 342418 79.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
79.5¢ 102506 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.