LTR 3.00% 97.0¢ liontown resources limited

ASX Today, page-11131

1. 2,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 440
    when it comes to buldania they need to know what they have. so all the talk of selling is just complete fantasy. no businessperson would sell something unless they knew the full value of what they are selling.

It's a nice problem to have nonetheless. Im thinking which Australian wants to turn around and say that we are going to invest in Australia and refine here !! That literally change the whole future of australia and I kinda of like that more.

When I was setting up a manufacturing company with a friend in the uk, we saw the margins American companies were making on sports nutritional supplements. we had a choice, outsource manufacturing and make 40% margins, or invest in a manufacturing plant and make upwards of 70% on all products. it all comes down to capital costs and we rolled the dice and became on the biggest uk manufacturers for sports nutritional supplements. required lending and time to build the plant, but bigger rewards in the longer term.

TG & TO face the same choices, easier and cheaper path and moderate profits, or massive profits. also one needs to thing beyond five years ahead and think there will be more lithium producers but how many of them will have a downstream refinement plant ? appreciate there are short term holders here who just want to sell everything now and I hope they have the opportunity to sell and take their profits. I'm a long term holder and would like to see this become something big for Australia

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.030(3.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.352B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.03 $1.03 96.5¢ $13.68M 13.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 76446 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.