LTR 3.63% $1.00 liontown resources limited

ASX Today, page-11179

1. 1,461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2998

At the risk of sounding arrogant I'd say Buldania, without any further results is already comparable to existing companies. Every tonne of lithium in this world that we live in is precious. Not because of pricing but purely because we are going to run out of it. Elon said himself at the 2021 Tesla Shareholder Meeting "As many cells as you want to make and supply to us at an affordable price we will buy, no limit". This is only one company!

Every ICE vehicle on the road today will eventually be replaced with an EV. And EV's are just one component of the disruption. Just about everything that provides a form of transportation will be electrified including bikes, boats, planes etc.

We will see a panic for lithium

CXO's Finniss Project has 14.72Mt at 1.32% and an MC of $1B. Buldania is already there and they've only just started the drilling program.

"Over the next 10 years we're going to see the deepest, fastest, most consequential disruption of energy, transportation, food, infrastructure, the urban landscape that we've ever seen in history."
    Tony Seba

Management know how well positioned we are. Are patience will be very rewarding in my opinion

GLTASH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.00
Change
0.035(3.63%)
Mkt cap ! $2.425B
Open High Low Value Volume
97.5¢ $1.02 97.0¢ $15.30M 15.33M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 92465 $1.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.01 20810 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.