LTR 3.63% $1.00 liontown resources limited

ASX Today, page-11182

1. 10,622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4346
    From this @Freehold character.

"So for rerate ... Look no further than our closest and over inflated peer LTR now at a eyewatering approx $3.5b Mcap without even a decent at surface deposit or DFS defined. So they are perhaps 3.5x times our mcap simply because their mgmt team/sov risk??. Watch LTR deflate on DFS numbers once the market absorbs them and compares them to peers, Mgmt team or not. No mgmt team can wish away potentially hundreds of millions of tonnes (approx 200-300m) of overburden or increase the grade to AVZ level. Whilst they are digging through this waste AVZ will be producing higher grade premium spod at 10mt/yr essentially from the moment the 1st shovel hits the dirt. I'll eat my hat if they are still 3.5x Our mcap 1 year after production starts on both mines. Likely that AVZ will be 3.5x greater mcap than LTR by then."

Then they wonder why there are replies to these AVZ posters and total misinformation. Obviously they are very very concerned about LTR being first to market and ticking all the TIER 1 boxes.. They obviously do not see EMH, CXO, PLL,SYA etc as a threat. They are multiples of pro-rata MC of LTR. Perhaps its the BUL resource that is coming that spooks them. I wonder what posts we see popping up when the MC of LTR is $7b, very soon IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.00
Change
0.035(3.63%)
Mkt cap ! $2.425B
Open High Low Value Volume
97.5¢ $1.02 97.0¢ $15.30M 15.33M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 92465 $1.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.01 20810 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.