LTR 1.59% 93.0¢ liontown resources limited

I honestly don’t understand peoples mentality on this website…...

1. 827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 355
    I honestly don’t understand peoples mentality on this website…

1) Why are any of you replying to the blatant taunts from non holders, which only gives them the attention they want and clogs up the threads.

2) Why would any of us care about todays SP movement, unless you intended to sell today or this week.

3) Why are people from other lithium stocks here to laugh at the “losses” LTR is having when our closing price will likely still be higher then their holdings price… In some cases multiples of their price. (We all started sub 10c back in the day FYI so don’t bother trying to say “yeah but we went up today”)

There is always a sell the news risk and today is no different imo. This DFS is a huge moment for the holders that were here when KV was only expected to be a project around 20-50Mt.

I am very happy with the position we’re in today and and how far this company has come, the management here are tier 1 and no one can disagree with that, even if you still think their project isn’t. Lithium has a bright future in the next 12-24 months and I think LTR will be one of the front runners out of the main ASX listed companies, so I will be adding to my holdings from here on out so please down ramp the sh!t out of this and help me get a better price for the shares here.

GLTA, especially the non holders investing their time here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
93.0¢
Change
-0.015(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $2.255B
Open High Low Value Volume
92.0¢ 95.5¢ 91.0¢ $8.506M 9.158M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10414 93.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
93.5¢ 20653 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.