LTR 3.00% 97.0¢ liontown resources limited

ASX Today, page-12589

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    You are onto it German dude.

Todays document was a terrific culmination of a heck of a lot of time, effort and money. So congrats to management and all the consultants involved on that!!

The fact the market didn't immediately get it is neither here nor there. Not to me, Im not going anywhere and nor is the resource.

Chalice can take the limelight today our turn may be tomorrow or after the weekend once people start to really understand the profitability and scale of the operation thats laid out clearly in todays document.

So Im confident the share price will bounce in the coming days.

Im aware of the management presentation today but wasn't free at the time to watch it live, most of my questions were answered by the document anyway.

As to where this goes from here well there is clear path and a great path and that is to mine. Me being of an age where dividends into the future would be very beneficial for many years well the path to production sounds very appealing personally.

On the other hand if someone, to use a movie quote "makes us an offer we can't refuse" and a T/O is potentially coming we will only know for certain in the coming weeks or months. Todays announcement is what everyone from shareholders to potential suitors, off take partners, indeed the whole market were waiting on.

In the event of T/O approaches we would clearly want, clearly demand tomorrows price today for that to be attractive.

Nobody would try a hostile T/O but I would love to see them try, the share price would go to the moon..

To hear management say we are going to mine is encouraging as long term that may play out best for me, but whatever happens its been a very good ride from 2018 to now and I never forget that nor Im sure do my mates or family.

Anyway my second favorite movie quote other than the one earlier from The Godfather is one from
    Fight Club............................................................................ "First Rule of Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club"

If management were going to talk to anyone about a potential sale the best attitude to achieve the highest price would almost be a we don't want or need your stinking money if you don't have an offer that absolutely blows our socks off get back in your car and nick off.

Anyway in plays out to go to mine and get divies for years to come sounds like a very nice plan too....

GL all.
    Last edited by tretchikoff: 11/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.030(3.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.352B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.03 $1.03 96.5¢ $13.68M 13.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 76446 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.