LTR 0.56% 88.0¢ liontown resources limited

Based on your confirmation that “orphan” stage ends “when a...

1. 3,071 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1566
    Based on your confirmation that “orphan” stage ends “when a company has a Major strategic investment financial institutions partnerships JV they have advanced to the next phase(DEVELOPMENT-Strategic/Institutional Investment)” would you now thus agree that in your opinion (and based on your published definition) LTR is now in the development phase? (And thus expecting a movement up that next “typical” curve for MC?).

Seems to me that organising close to half a billion in funding in super short time without debt and minimal dilution due to strong SP at point of funding would confirm that to be the case (and chucking in an SPP component to keep retail shareholders in the mix offsetting the dilution aspect) would be proof positive confirmation. Then let’s add in the quality spod samples and confirmation of flowchart process and I suppose the ordering of long lead time equipment for the plant…

But keen for your expert opinion on the staging definition now.

Maybe it’s the BOD quality and depth of experience which provides this fast and positive outcome?
    Last edited by Acgm: 02/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
88.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.56%)
Mkt cap ! $2.134B
Open High Low Value Volume
89.5¢ 91.5¢ 87.5¢ $11.77M 13.17M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 291106 88.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.5¢ 19949 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.