LTR 1.27% 79.5¢ liontown resources limited

ASX Today, page-14935

1. 2,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2163
    Let's be truthful. Am I the only one who doesn't want to see AVZ in production this side of 2030? I wish them all the best in the longer term but I believe there is significant benefit to LTR if they cannot execute in the shorter term. I am very comfortable in saying I hope they fail in their short term goals. I would be naive to think otherwise imo. AVZ have a monster resource. I don't want to see that resource feeding Chinese converters before we have our plant built. It is a race to production imo. I don't think it is enough to say world demand will be enough to absorb both projects so it doesn't matter. It quite possibly will be the case but I'm not certain all that AVZ lithium will be just for Chinese domestic supply. Much better for us if we have everyone competing for our product imo before we have to concern ourselves with AVZ product.
    The people invested in AVZ know the risks. They are prepared to accept those risks for potential great rewards. Personally, I cannot see them beating us into production but I keep an eye on their progress.
    Any AVZ trolls (notice I didn't use the other term) replying won't be seen as you are already on ignore.
    Go the Lion.
    G

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
79.5¢
Change
0.010(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $1.927B
Open High Low Value Volume
78.0¢ 80.5¢ 77.0¢ $8.277M 10.46M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 204721 79.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 6257 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.