LTR 0.27% 91.8¢ liontown resources limited

first of all, your friend is fool to ask you for advise. Don’t...

1. 582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    first of all, your friend is fool to ask you for advise. Don’t take me wrong, you are the best!
    does anyone on this planet ( maybe elsewhere is different) to invest $30k ask a friend for advise!
    that’s first mistake.

your friend second mistake is telling you how much they are going to invest.

anyway, let us see the fact after your friend mistakes.

ypur friend making a good decision to pointing out LTR, at least ( your friend) he/she is wiser than you by picking the best stock.

another fact is , while your friend picked LTR, and asking you if it’s good to invest 30k or not, then it’s best for yourself to not act as if the light is on and no one’s at home. Because your friend just wanted to know if you ever have had anything around 30k in your life.

after all, all above is between you and your friend.

if you want to buy ltr for $30 or whatever amount, it’s the best time ever at the moment if you are able to buy below $1.65, if your friend entitle to spp then he could take the risk to wait till 14th JAN ( final day for spp) or just buy it now.

I will assure you that the price won’t go crazy down or up. I got in at $.25 and top up at $.43-$87-$1.2 -$1.52 ( and $1.7 for my dad) and I am intending to buy again tomorrow if I’m lucky the price stay at bargain rate.

please be wise, no one come to ask this silly question here. You are trying to down ramping and flaming. But remember THE MARKET won’t effect by you or your friend and many people’s comment on HC or anywhere.

as many said in lion king

akona ma ta ta ( sorry for my bad spell, you are better than me )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
91.8¢
Change
0.003(0.27%)
Mkt cap ! $2.237B
Open High Low Value Volume
91.5¢ 94.0¢ 90.5¢ $6.935M 7.531M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 257787 91.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.0¢ 436926 34
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.30pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.