LTR 1.55% 95.0¢ liontown resources limited

ASX Today, page-15509

1. 332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 561
    To all,

the pages of the LTR book has started ...
    some excerpts so far but not assembled or put into context yet ... just some inspirational writings to get in the context of LTR ...

---
    "When She "LionTown" got enough confidence the grounds opened up and pulled her down, when everything kept pointing to losing She started winning, when she needed people the most they left her, when she dried her eyes she found a shoulder to cry on, when she mastered the skill of hating, people started loving her from the core of their hearts, and while waiting for the sun to shine she fell asleep , that's when the sun shone... Such is life is it not? No matter what you have planned, you just do not know what life has planned for you.
    Success introduces You to the world but Failure introduces the World to you. Always and always be happy!!! Often we lose hope and think this is the end, but the Lord of the heavens always smiles from above and says relax my dearest "LionTown" it's just a bend Not the End"
    ---

Not decided exactly where to put this in yet but it's an important part I was putting together in the plane for some odd reason. There is some significance to this ... I feel

Much success is to come in 2022 for us all
    my best wishes to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.0¢
Change
-0.015(1.55%)
Mkt cap ! $2.321B
Open High Low Value Volume
96.0¢ 96.5¢ 94.5¢ $3.276M 3.425M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 585913 95.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.5¢ 98529 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.14am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.