LTR 5.18% 91.5¢ liontown resources limited

@rednoffand to all ... what a year 2021 has been, even with me...

1. 332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 561
    @rednoff

and to all ...

what a year 2021 has been, even with me joining a quarter way through by simple coincidence, looking far and between, making mistakes and losses on other stocks, burnt profits and feeling abit apprehensive , made my curious move into LTR cautiously. Joined the HC LTR forum and started learning about the overall Lithium strategy, understanding the roadmap of LTR but it was really all you guys that made me understand the significance of LionTown.

So I wanted to say I am glad to have been included and to include you guys and LTR in my life significantly.
    A true pride of Lions, a great year 2022 will bring to the pride.

Love is spread amongst Lions not by profits but by the resilience to positive encouragement and unwavering strength of pure belief... Such loyalty and belief is what creates miracles and the life changing pathways to fulfilling dreams.

So we dream BIG in the face of adversity and equally get rewarded BIG in the face of prosperity.

Who are we ??? We are the true meaningful pieces of makes LionTown great. The management, the original landowners, the staff, and US shareholders
    ... We might be slow but unstoppable, We might not be experts but loyal, We might not be institutional analysts but pure believers; WE ARE LIONTOWN!!!

Best wishes to all and my gratitude to all ...
    May 2022 be a sensational year for LionTown and may LionTown enter the halls of fame...

wishing you and your families a beautiful 2022 all the way from NYC !!! and see you guys back in Sydney

regards
    OrdFin (Michael)
    signing off in 2021 ...
    awaiting the miracles of 2022...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
91.5¢
Change
-0.050(5.18%)
Mkt cap ! $2.218B
Open High Low Value Volume
96.0¢ 96.5¢ 91.3¢ $11.73M 12.49M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 207368 91.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.0¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.