LTR 3.00% 97.0¢ liontown resources limited

ASX Today, page-1619

1. 1,735 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 619
    imo this is a big and unusual transaction that we have not seen before.. some sort of corporate transaction... the top 20 register is typically family, and friends and loyal supporters and maybe some surprises in the 20-40 that could hide an accumulator that the company would be aware off.

Additionally over the last period of time (3months) the market depth on the sell side is so thin that it would be impossible to buy these shares on the market without sending the SP up considerably. It is hard to believe anyone would sell that number of shares out at this late stage with Moora being drilled and further advancements that will be announcement on Kathleen Valley in the next 3 months.

I did notice that TG did sell 10 million share in Chalice reducing his shareholding from 45 million to 35 million at the time of a CR. Ten days later they made a major announcement about the discovery at Julimar. If it was TG it would be a strategic divestment to advance the LT goals of the company and hence the SP. It would not surprise me to see an announcement in the next two weeks....Lets see what happens

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.030(3.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.352B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.03 $1.03 96.5¢ $13.68M 13.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 76446 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.