LTR 5.18% 91.5¢ liontown resources limited

good evening from New York City everyone and @Gokanma we all...

1. 332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 561
    good evening from New York City everyone and @Gokanma

we all here Lions have invested heavily into LTR , because not only doing research and reading all the detailed presentations, to be honest some technical presentations went over my head but what is important that you read some main key presentations like the investment presentations and understand people who run the company. You want to make sure the ship you are in , he or she knows how to steer and will not jump overboard at the first sign of trouble.

This will give you an idea about LTRs overall strategy and the pathway to great success. Lithium is a good commodity to be in especially with where it's heading ( supply vs demand). I believe all Lithium companies will do generally well But not all Lithium mining companies are the same.

In my own research (DYOR)

1: LTR is currently undervalued just look at PLS and try not to compare LTR to CXO and the sorts their quantity is less than LTRs.

2: Look at LTRs asset base; 2 assets for the price of 1 (for now) , currently the share price increase is only with 1 asset being KV (Kathleen Valley) there are even some reconnaissance photos do the sites that great LTR posters have done (truly amazing)

3: The 2nd key asset is another reserve Buldania, this is going to be pretty amazing when the drill results come back soon ...

4: look at the management, Tim G has a major stake in LTR and became a billionaire based on his investment portfolio. So he has skin in the game. when the SP goes down $.50 cents I generally gulp but think how many millions in the Red he is !!! In the US we have many billionaires but they generally have one thing in common "Positive Mind set"

5: Attached is the SPP extension document and it's dates. It finishes 28th Jan 5pm AEDT , and you should be holding LTR shares from the 30 November.

6; money in the bank and fully funded. The money raised for the new mine to be built by 2024 and into production. Become the new FMG...

7: The technology and the mind set of the "New Miners" is totally different to the old rather slow dinosaurs ... BHPs

8: LTR has signed up a huge Offtake ... LG , it's the 1st Offtake party , there will be a few more and Offtakes are lining up... Again the Board have put LTR in a position of strength, how? by having half a billion in the bank to fund the mine, we are not Oliver Twist with a begging bowl!!!

9: Potential take over by one of the Biggies, but they will have to pay a high price. The board will not want to sell so potential hostile take over , but the share Registery is pretty tight. But we Americans believe Money talks and bullshit walks so of the price is right it can happen.

10: The board and most of us Lioners want to go to production because once production the the stock price is ... well sky is the limit with our quality Lithium in a demand curve (upwards) market

11: Most importantly Dividends or as the Australian ma call it Divies ... yes Divies ; this part requires some serious patience. But remember a lot of the shareholders here have been holding from $0.02 cents onwards ...

12: Guys like @anatol and many on this forum like @timmi @vmp and many others know much much more ; Our resident Technical Chartist @ FlashPoint is awesome and has great depth of technical understanding

I am just a newbie still but this is my love for LTR , reading and doing my research , talking in this forum, and have to say LOVE the guys and girls here ; a true family

13: There are posters here with great insight, technical knowledge, reconnaissance mission knowledge , the quite type , the outspoken type , BUT we all pounce on negativity HARD !!! We have no time for negative haters !!!

Don't mind Cashie He is a cool, but a lot of people here do not like lazy people, neither do I ... but I understand sometimes one simply throws questions out there... I have done it too ...

And the $4m is nice but there are many many millionaires here on the LTR tread and generally not impressed with people flaunting cash numbers around ... it's always the quite ones who possess immense wealth and jump on great shares ... like LTR

I hope you spend your $4m wisely and increase it to $8m and say I read this crazy Americans post and invested and damn ... look at what LTR did for me ...

please DYOR this is my own research no Financial advise as what do I know ???

To all my Lions have an awesome day !!!
    Signing out from NYC and goodnight
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4008/4008995-9c55ad89ac134b9135d475f7fbd15ec6.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
91.5¢
Change
-0.050(5.18%)
Mkt cap ! $2.218B
Open High Low Value Volume
96.0¢ 96.5¢ 91.3¢ $11.73M 12.49M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 207368 91.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.0¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.