LTR 1.96% $1.00 liontown resources limited

Thank you @ChocolateTeapot and all that took their time to read...

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1331
    Thank you @ChocolateTeapot and all that took their time to read and run a ruler against the numbers line by line; I appreciate all (& critical) feedback; it's always great to have a second set of eyes reviewing it - probably the only way I would notice the oversight.

In respond to your queries which hopefully will clear things up a bit.

SC6.0 Scenario:
    1. Good pickup and you are correct; the prices was linked to the DSS SC6.0 scenario instead of the SC6.0 prices under the SC6.0 scenario - I've fixed this now - this does indeed impact annualised EPS by -4c and -6c respectively; the Company will still have sufficient after-tax FCF to progress Stage 2.
    2. I left SC6.0 Opex the same under the -10% and -20% because I don't believe Opex will (ever) go lower even if there's a reduction in sale price/t as output (mined/saleable materials) remains the same in all scenario.
    3. Same reason as point 2 above.

Integrated Project Scenario:
    1. The +60% and +90% price increment scenario was in reference to the SC6.0 price only whereas the LHM prices was assumed at 20x of SC6.0 (please note point 3 made in my previous post) in order to not be overly too optimistic about the fetchable price/t of LHM.
    2. Same reason as point 2 above under SC6.0 Scenario.
    Same as reason provided above.
    4. It is paid off; note that SC6.0 (Stage 1) is applicable from Yr 1 to Yr 5/6 as it is part of the Integrated Project Scenario (Stage 2) - you need Stage 1 before Stage 2 can occurred hence the $121m loan is included (not $0; it's just a line above sustaining) in this scenario.

I've probably said this a number of times in my past posts; mentioning both LTR and FMG in Post #55022015 and liken the possible dividends in Post #58265378 - this project should (will) be able to generate massive amount of after-tax FCF; my number forecasting exercise proves this.. provided things go as plan and especially so; given where SC6.0 and LHM prices should be heading even if costs does up a notch - It's still a no brainer.

There may be bumps and hiccups along the way but when does one expect the music to stop? a year later? a decade or even a century later? I wouldn't know the answer to that and all I know if it does "stop" - I'll be on the sideline ready to "steal" some shares from the panicking bunch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.00
Change
-0.020(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $2.424B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.03 $1.04 97.5¢ $21.57M 21.60M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 379201 $1.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.01 213400 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.