LTR 8.28% 78.5¢ liontown resources limited

ASX Today, page-17274

1. 6,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21973
    @Anteviariel
    Thank you very much for your great work. Your detailed calculation tables for different scenarios are really very helpful to understand the potential of LTR. The calculation tables I gave should be ignored as they are inferior to yours and your work should be the base to understand to potential.

I think +90% scenario for both SC6 sales (DFS) and Integrated Project (SC6 and LHM) sales (DSS) on your tables are realistic.

The min. sp for those scenarios are $8 and $15 are achievable IMO as we know lithium deficit is not going anywhere even in 2030.

The financial numbers we are taking on these tables are very attractive for the major miners. I don't think any of the major miners would ignore $106 revenue and $59 free cash flow (profit after tax) for integrated project.

It is quite obvious that LTR will be a cash machine after starting production.

Unfortunately that is the reason I am still expecting a major miner will takeover LTR in coming weeks or months (most probably BHP, if not BHP it should be RIO).

I am patiently waiting.
    wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.