LTR 13.1% 69.0¢ liontown resources limited

ASX Today, page-17416

1. 2,127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2164
    I don't know about that. Most of the people who have been positive on this stock a long time are still here. We just don't post as much anymore or we have so many people on ignore it seems we aren't here. There is not really much more you can add to the story; how many times you post about the projected lithium deficit for the next decade, our Tier 1 deposit and our excellent management. The company is executing everything as planned and will continue to do so imo. Borders in WA will be open soon and will will get our mine built on time and on budget imo, because that's what excellent management do.
    Many of us who have been on board a long time could sell today and retire comfortably but we are here still because we know this company will be worth so much more in a few years. The downturn is painful but it was not unexpected by me at least, the market had run very hard the last two years and a correction was expected. I actually thought it would be inflation fears that would stymie the market, but I am not surprised it is something else, as there is also something for the market to worry about. I hope the poor people of Ukraine don't have to suffer so much.
    The market makers must love these periods of volatility, as this provides great opportunities for them to enter stocks they like at lower prices. Their time horizon can be a lot longer than the average retail investor. I'd be happy to bet the leader board in the top 20 shareholders hasn't changed much.
    In my opinion, this pullback just reinforces the most important lesson I have learnt over the years, which is simply do not borrow to invest in shares, and make sure you have enough cash or a regular income to survive without the shares. This way when the market turns against you, you are not forced to sell.
    Nothing has changed at LTR, except the share price. Still very much looking forward to see who our next offtake partner is. Personally, I hope it is Northvolt. They have just taken over a company with lithium metal battery tech. The future is still very bright for all holders imo.
    G

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
69.0¢
Change
0.080(13.1%)
Mkt cap ! $1.673B
Open High Low Value Volume
62.5¢ 72.5¢ 62.5¢ $20.46M 29.66M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 65031 69.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
69.5¢ 10016 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.