LTR 1.66% 89.0¢ liontown resources limited

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Shiiit! Long time lurker, hardly ever a poster. The only time I usually post is to bag out pongo/bw. Story time… I was working at a Goldfields airport in April 2019 when two Lear jets landed. Roughly 14 odd people got off of the planes dripping in money. When they all left the airport, I asked the pilots who they were flying for, researched LTR for five minutes and called the misso. I asked her how much money we had spare and she said “None. Why?” So I told her to put $10k on LTR. And she did.Over the next few weeks we bought another couple of decent parcels doing even less research - hooked on a feeling. Then a misunderstanding between me and the misso happened over the June long weekend in 2019. Long story short, we accidentally bought an extra parcel that, at the time, we panicked about. Now we laugh about it!We also got our teenaged boys into LTR and now they both own their dream 4WD’s. Absolutely lucked into it all and I pinch myself every single day #blessed When our portfolio hits $4m, me and old mate are getting matching lion tatts.In the great words of Taylor Swift….players gonna play, haters gonna hate!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
89.0¢
Change
-0.015(1.66%)
Mkt cap ! $2.157B
Open High Low Value Volume
91.0¢ 91.5¢ 88.0¢ $13.19M 14.74M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 92112 89.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
89.5¢ 90000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.