LTR 0.63% 78.5¢ liontown resources limited

ASX Today, page-17668

1. 2,123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2161
    C'mon. You can't plug spot prices to our production figures. Spot prices just give you an indication of which direction long term contracts are headed but nobody is selling all their product at the spot prices we are currently seeing.
    A good exersise for you would be to create your own Excel spread sheet, based off the @Anteviariel spreadsheet, understand where the figures come from, plug in your holding to look at what you may expect under various scenarios. You could use this as a template to update in the future according to changes in long term price forecasts and company updates. In my opinion you'd get a lot more out this exercise than asking someone to plug a pie in the sky figure into the spreadsheet they has already provided.
    Now that I've said that, long term contracts will probably go to 5k/tonne by time we are in production. Lol.
    Not trying to take a swipe but the company isn't counting on those prices so I think we need to keep it real.
    I hope we get a good anouncement next week to keep the little bit of momentum we got towards end of this week going.
    But above all, I hope the war in Ukraine can come to a quick end and the Russians go home.
    G

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
78.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $1.903B
Open High Low Value Volume
80.0¢ 80.5¢ 78.5¢ $6.351M 8.000M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 391524 78.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
78.5¢ 47493 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.