LTR 3.76% 96.5¢ liontown resources limited

ASX Today, page-18301

1. 332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 561
    My most beloved Lionars;

I wanted to congratulate us all for breaking the $2.00 mark. The management is nothing but fantastic, our landowners are nothing but supportive. So with all that incredible positivity where else are we going to go .... nothing but UP !!!

On a personal note, I apologise for my absence from
    the LTR forum , I have been thinking much about my father after him passing and especially when I had to go back to NYC for his funeral arrangements. I guess there was so much to do I was in the robotic doing mode. Now I have settled down abit it's hit me that he is actually not there !

On a more positive note, I have started an exciting project with the ASX and some nice and big Australian Investment firms. This means I am back in Sydney and am soooooooo glad to be back from the freezing weather.

I wanted to wish you all an amazing victory for holding so long and to see it finally break the $2.00 which for me has been Sep last year , seeing it hit $1.99 and fall all the way down to $1.35 ... not once but several times. My family members who also invested in LTR were asking questions but I keep saying hold, hold , hold and keep smiling ...

Ofcourse in the US we are all concerned about the Feds raising interest amongst a close down in our economy. But I see Tesla just keeps kicking new goals. I also ended up investing in a few more Lithium stocks as Lithium is Lithium. And I want to have the legacy like you entering in the mere cents to hold and become multi millionaires... my dream too which I learned from you all. So it might take me alittle while but not to long to join the Millionaires club ... I believe I believe I believe

So with this note I wish that the Lion roars and roars and roars. It's beautiful to be back, it's beautiful to see the Lion roar and it's most beautiful to connect back with you all

Keep the song in your mind, a smile on that face, and LTR in our hearts!!!

best regards Lions
    good to be back
    OrdFin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
96.5¢
Change
0.035(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $2.340B
Open High Low Value Volume
95.5¢ 98.0¢ 94.0¢ $13.99M 14.56M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 245349 96.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 330617 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.