LTR 0.00% 95.5¢ liontown resources limited

ASX Today, page-18916

1. 2,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2160
    I see where you are coming from.

I think we will be rewarded well by the market when we continue to meet project timelines and we approach first production. There is enough uncertainty around at the moment and we are still too far away from production for many, so we are moving with the rest of the market/ sector atm. We may have pulled back a bit more than some but you have to widen the lens and see how high we ran beforehand as well. I think we will move sharply higher when the times comes, assuming lithium prices are still where they are today. I can't tell you when the rerate will happens,but I suspect it will occur closer to production, given the macro environment we are in.

I am happy the resource sector is one of the better sectors to have in your portfolio during an inflationary period and I am very happy to be part of the change to renewables, which I believe will continue to gather momentum over the next two decades.

A recession, if it occurs, won't be helpful but the forecast supply deficit for lithium is so great I think the lithium sector will get through a recession better than most if it occurs.

I am in the camp that if we get a recession it won't be severe anyhow, so I remain optomistic.

Obviosly, I'd like to see an early end to the war in Ukraine and a complete end to COVID to ease the supply problems which would go a long way to easing inflation.

I think people are underestimating robotics and what affect they will have on easing the supply chains in the near future as well. Have a listen to Elon Musk's recent Ted talk to get an insight into this.

The bottom line is, I think patience will be rewarded well but, I agree, unlikely to be a too many surprises on way to production. I don't have an issue with that. I'm sure the AVZ shareholders wish they had that right now.

G

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.315B
Open High Low Value Volume
97.5¢ 98.5¢ 95.5¢ $9.543M 9.834M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 203220 95.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
96.0¢ 31713 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.