LTR 5.46% 96.5¢ liontown resources limited

ASX Today, page-19303

1. 1,501 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 377
    completely agree.

in terms of macro economics, there is scientific consensus that human activity is adversely impacting the climate. the green transition is expected to contribute to a higher inflationary environment. this sentiment is echoed by the European Central Bank. in the short term we are likely to see higher energy prices, and you'll start to see this at the pump. this is expected and partly required to ensure the transition to renewables. imo, we are already getting a sense of what the transition will look like with the recent global shocks.
    if anyone is interested, I can post some links on European Central Bank docs that forshadow this behaviour.

so if we accept the above, then it comes down to how we will adapt to the transition. lots of talk about green hydrogen, but the economics don't stack up in most instances, and it's simply being used as a tactic by big gas companies to stay in the equation. even renewable hydrogen, in most cases, is pointless. simailrly, nuclear could - and does - work in certain locations, but it is highly expensive, time consuming to plan, construct and can pose significant risks.

the only current solution is renewables and lithium has to play a major role in this transition based on current knowledge. the economics already stack up and this is only going to get stronger into the future.

so if we accept that lithium has a major role to play in the future energy transition, and we agree that it's growth is going to be exponential, then you have to ask yourself which lithium stock should I invest in.

at this point, I leave it to the wise posters on here to fine me a .....tier 1 resource in a tier 1 location, with a world class management, with tier 1 offtake partners, timed to perfection..???? any ideas?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
96.5¢
Change
0.050(5.46%)
Mkt cap ! $2.340B
Open High Low Value Volume
92.0¢ 98.0¢ 92.0¢ $15.00M 15.73M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 148095 96.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
96.5¢ 275693 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.