LTR 0.00% 93.0¢ liontown resources limited

@Bunn-Wackett is correct. There is a really pessimistic view of...

1. 135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    @Bunn-Wackett is correct. There is a really pessimistic view of all stocks atm. Even A grade stocks are falling as well BHP @ -6%. LTR is not immune to this and people talking it up should really take a hard look at themselves.

Right now in AUS we are teetering on the edge of a housing collapse, which will we will see a lot of people default on their loans. How robust the banking system is to accommodate this, we can only speculate.

At the end of the day:

This. Will. End. In the future, Australia will be a major lithium player, being a attractive alternative from China considering the Geo-political situation.

Personally, I'm riding this wave looking for the opportunity to pickup new shares.

Finally, @Bunn-Wackett analysis 99% of the time is wrong, always driving a negative narrative using biased logic and poor market research.
    Recently the perfect example to this would be Goldmans lithium report. As tony mentioned, why would Tesla and LGE sign off-take agreements for raw product prior to the mine being built? That's a strong indication from Tesla and LGE signaling future demand. Considering the geo-political tension, companies are diversifying from china since it now represents a significant risk. Russia is now in the same boat. They will struggle to find investment for projects in the future.

To further discredit Bun-Wackett's analysis, he commonly uses narratives such as 'the market will dictate it', which is not correct since the market is commonly manipulated for one's personal gain. While I am no stock trader, I have the objective opinion to do balanced research. When the market is up, he was quiet or non-existant in the LTR stock, but still was active on hotcopper.
    When the market was heading downwards, he becomes active. His narratives have no analysis, no substance and aren't rooted in logic.

That's my two cents. DO YOU OWN RESEARCH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
93.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.254B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27558 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
84.0¢ 14499 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.48am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.