LTR 1.96% $1.00 liontown resources limited

ASX Today, page-21097

1. 9,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1428
    Concurrently the shorters/accumulators are having there way with LTR..Many reasons , Inflation,putin, yada yada yada...

Even thought this doesnt take away from the facts of fundamentals of LTR and the increasing rarity of Lithium..The oncoming Months/years wil always have these 2 issues in play ,The degredation of our opinions for the positive among us will always be there. It is a constant battle to argue against the ongoing onslaught of the trolls who twist there particular narrative to suit their own agenda...But...

Irrespective of where the current SP currently sits is no way reflective of the Fundamentals of LTR ...

Lithium companies as a whole are currently being sized up for SP retraction. we are not alone in this ..Yet Lithium is moving on in price in leaps and bounds ( even in this economic climate).

Dropping from the SP High of $2.19 for many hurts ...Long termers will ride out the storm experience tells you the market will eventually rebound and the rerate will be substantial and fast...But it is the machinations of the market of which investors only control is buy/hold/sell..The descision is always investors to make..

Personally I will see this through to production or a Takeover..Yep i mentioned the word Takeover because i still believe this is a real possibility and as the SP retreats it becomes more of a possibility by the day..I would imagine some ridiculous low ball offers have been previously made that have been and rightfully so, dismissed out of hand..But the danger is there non the less...

TG and crew want to take this to production and i'm banking on that..But dont be surprised if a takeover is made...Lithium is becoming scarcer by the day...

Dow jones up on friday night and closed for the 4 july...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4479/4479757-8edcee51da3b10f61bce98424580da31.jpg
    Economic weakness paying the markets worldwide.....

Good luck everyone for this week..Time to dig in..

Laters...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.00
Change
-0.020(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $2.424B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.03 $1.04 97.5¢ $21.57M 21.60M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 379201 $1.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.01 213400 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.