LTR 8.28% 78.5¢ liontown resources limited

ASX Today, page-2186

1. 3,455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 245

"It was also interesting when the RRS presenter asked DR the question “ Do you like what you see at Moora”, and DR had a big smile and chuckled heavily!!’
    From DR’s body language, I am confident that have something extraordinary ar Moora and DR knows this from what he has seen in the recent drilling!"

Read the whole post before you reply

I've been trading and investing for a fair while and from my experience whenever somebody (ie the Board and Management) know something, there is always a movement in the share price before anything is announced; seen it happen dozens of times, whether it be up or down depending on the news

When you have a listed Company dozens of people have access to 'priveleged' information and will pass that on to others so as to all benefit from either selling before the bad news or buying before the good news. Yes it is wrong, but it happens

Therefore, if there is something "big' about to be announced I would have expected some share price movement

I hold LTR and therefore obviously want the share price to go up

Are we expecting good news too soon ?

I have patience and will hold

Just think maybe maybe maybe some are a little impatient?

I truly believe that when the real good news is about to be released we will see slow, controlled buying - lots of (relatively) small parcels so as not to draw attention

Just my thoughts

Watching very closely

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.