LTR 2.16% 90.5¢ liontown resources limited

The cat might be nearly out of the bag, holding LTR shares is...

1. 101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    The cat might be nearly out of the bag, holding LTR shares is like holding a winning jackpot lotto ticket. LTR was my first purchase into stocks a couple of years ago at 11c or similar, I topped up modestly with what I could afford along the way until it hit a buck last year and I thought that was brilliant. My expectations have however now adjusted based on from what big Tony O keeps telling me through his outstanding presentations and ASX releases..... and what is also clear with EV and supply and demand re our fine resource. Bring on years of dividends and a SP X 10 of where it is now within 5 years ( dream big but I don't think it's a ridiculous proposition)

i might be one of the lucky ones breaking my virginity on LTR, but the way things are heading LTR could be life changing for this divorced 40 something dad doing his best. I know nothing is certain but I am very optimistic based on the evidence before me.

i never got too worried over the past few months when we took a SP dive because I knew the fundamentals hadn't changed that I've educated myself on these past couple of years, but it is nice to see it heading back towards where we all know it should be.

good luck to all......the ride is only just beginning ( in my opinion)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.5¢
Change
-0.020(2.16%)
Mkt cap ! $2.194B
Open High Low Value Volume
91.0¢ 93.5¢ 89.0¢ $26.09M 28.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 472933 90.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.5¢ 446423 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.