LTR 3.23% $1.28 liontown resources limited

ASX Today, page-2238

1. 9,332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2391
    Hello ol friend and keeper of the anointed rocket. This is gonna be long so get comfortable with a cuppa.

"...when we were bobbing along at 2 cents !"

Your post stirred up some very old memories to be sure. So much so that I can remember the occasion that I first met LTR.

All I knew was lithium batteries were the go as many others can attest to the use of this wonderful power source in tools, cameras, computers, phones and even personally for mains power in my offroad camper. * see note below

Still that did not immediately flick a switch on the neon sign that read, "This is gonna be HUGE!". That took a WHOLE LOT LONGER - years.

The reason I mention this is your "regret" at not getting more sooner at a lower price.
    Warren has a term for this, "The view in the rear mirror is always clearer than the windscreen", or words to that effect.

"Even I kick myself now remembering that buying just 50,000 then only cost a grand !"

Regret; okay here's mine: about a year after diving in the shallow end (late 2018/early 2019), there was a credit raising at one for five at 2¢. Now this bright spark said to himself; "Self, all my experiences with credit raisings have not ended well", and self said "true". Therefore we declined purchasing two hundred thousand (200 000) shares for four thousand ($4000) dollars. OUCH!

"...still buying even at these levels."

As did I along the way as I became more thouroughly edumacated <sic> and enamoured with this commodity and company. I would, cautiously at first, add to my holding saying, "this much for growth and this much for tax and living expenses". Many times just a thousand here and there, until I bit the bullet when the price fell back in March 2020 and robbed my paltry super holding wounding it mortally. And that was the last hoorah. Now we (self and me) sit and wait.

"...we will not only multi bag (even from here) but multi company maybe even three of them !"

I'm hoping that will be four or more;

LTR/KV
    LTR/BUDANIA
    LTR/MOORA
    LTR/TOOLEBUC
    LTR/LSA (aka LISA) [this is more likely to be combined with Moora]

"...certainly more than I ever dreamed off"

Somebody bagged @cash hound for the "Once in a life time" tag citing FMG as an alternate opportunity.

I had a chance to purchase FMG after Twiggy pulled out of his offer for Atlas Iron, leaving holders high and dry at the mercy of that female iron barren. FMG were trading at less than $4.00 then. What are they now, approximately $24?

Okay, even with average math, anyone can see that's six bagger if I had used the Atlas Iron (ATO) proceeds and purchased then, right? So compare a six bag FMG to to a ten bag (for me) LTR and let me know all you naysayers which one is the true life changing experience I should go with. Aini't too hard is it - need some help?

So, for myself and many others, LTR is JUST THAT, a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Because we got in VERY EARLY (in that we carried the can for years when the can was on the nose) and at a level that actually counts - and not just -
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2902/2902464-f3977b0c46434296d7efebb7fd794569.jpg
    Thanks for the memories friend.

*PS LATE NOTE; I believe that they have developed lithium crank batteries for ICE vehicles now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.28
Change
0.040(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $3.103B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.25 $1.28 $1.24 $9.465M 7.513M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 91644 $1.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.28 108705 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.28
  Change
0.040 ( 2.47 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.25 $1.28 $1.24 2198902
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.