LTR 3.90% 74.0¢ liontown resources limited

ASX Today, page-23793

1. vmp
    13,514 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9287
    @anatol always appreciate you take on things

There is indication on surface that this could be a coordinated suppression by a few parties, could be with intention as you suggested. it is apparent that big money is behind it, they're willing to recycle up to $40 million to stack the buy and sell in seemingly controlled fashion - hitting stop losses and scooping the lot on the way up before pushing it down again - as the broker data indicates weak retail are being flushed out

Your suggestion of WES interest can be justified is that the Mt Holland stake will be too small for them

However, it will take only one independent the like of Van Eck to move the sp much higher, hence my suggestion that the market has not understood the LTR value proposition. Even the Bell Potter interviewer was so boring to death (he probably doesn't hold any single LTR share) he should not be doing it its crazy, no exaggeration, how can you make people informed and get excited. We only need one or two informed instos, another Van Eck, at this point to make a move and we'd be $1 higher.

I still believe at least one offer will come to the table from a major, but it has to be higher than PLS mcap - KDR 6 years awat from production was valued more than PLS in a down market. Market is currently in a tear, and LTR carries premium in multiples in comparison. $20 billion is a starting point of negotiation imo. I believe TG has bigger ambition and would want to retain a significant stake or controlling interest. He hasnt sold a single LTR share whilst he lightened in CHN

all imo

cheers
    Last edited by vmp: 13/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
74.0¢
Change
-0.030(3.90%)
Mkt cap ! $1.794B
Open High Low Value Volume
77.0¢ 77.0¢ 73.5¢ $12.03M 16.10M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 339920 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
74.5¢ 109036 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.