LTR 2.99% 65.0¢ liontown resources limited

Totally agree @anatol the market has not grasp what...

1. vmp
    13,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9203
    Totally agree @anatol the market has not grasp what distinguishes LTR from the rest as you’ve pointed out - the deposit is homogenous, mgmt is homo sapien genius, and uses the correct flowsheet that’s been stress tested throughout the deposits (no short cuts)

LTR is the only Tier 1 in A1 jurisdiction with at least 500k capacity that’s 100% owned/controlled (greenbushes pie is owned by 3 parties) that can produce premium grade north of 6% consistently.

I believe all of the above combined with the singular distinction for arguably having the best quality Offtakes (SPOT PRiCE = Contract) will make LTR the most desirable takeover target. It comes with the highest premium imaginable imo otherwise it won’t happen.

Can you imagine - if AKE is already selling at a massive advantage ie USD1,001/tonne more than PLS and considering both of these companies had offtakes negotiated about the same period (2015-17) where one did a lousy job and the other slightly better, then enter LTR which negotiated in the strength of prices with all lessons learned - I can’t wait to see what that phrase “price that is at least as favourable as the spot spodumene price”” translates to. (Whoever buys LTR will inherit all these massive benefits just like an heir to a fortune.)

sorry guys but not sorry for referring to the 1st generation peers as having crap flowsheet and offtakes - the selling prices they’re achieving and their quarterly reports speak for what they are, I’m just trying to put the numbers into a few words

All imo

@Kikker1959 holders of peers are probably jumping ship

Last edited by vmp: 26/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
65.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.99%)
Mkt cap ! $1.576B
Open High Low Value Volume
67.0¢ 67.5¢ 64.5¢ $6.377M 9.737M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 19866 65.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
65.5¢ 36467 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.