LTR 5.84% 72.5¢ liontown resources limited

Hi Guys and Girls. I'm a bit quite these days. But read most...

1. 3,525 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91

Hi Guys and Girls. I'm a bit quite these days. But read most posts. Lots of new posters also, which is a good sign. Thanks to all the old time posters on this thread. antol, etc. You all know who you are. Most informant thread in hot copper IMO. Still a great time to get in also. This will be $5.00 minimum by June next year. (baring shit happening out of all our control) Some people worry about the up and down share price. And I must admit in the early days I did also. But it's a given to rise in next 6 months. I cashed in my extra funds from my home loan at .10 . 270K. ( did not tell my wife) and it dropped to .05. I was puckering down below for a while. Cashed out a few at .22 cents and 1.50, and also 2.00. To half my holdings. But the rest are going to be held into a takeover or dividends. Just a quick note from myself to say hi really. Good luck and especially good luck to all affected by the floods. Breaks my heart to see hard working people loose so much. But Australian are great people, I'm sure we will do our best to help in any way. Cheers all. Dr

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.5¢
Change
0.040(5.84%)
Mkt cap ! $1.758B
Open High Low Value Volume
67.5¢ 73.0¢ 66.8¢ $8.838M 12.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
72.5¢ 476775 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.