LTR 0.00% $1.23 liontown resources limited

ASX Today, page-250

1. vmp
    13,107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8789
    I guess the general consensus is that
    - we let Ltr drill and increase tonnage
    - this project is a behemoth we don’t even know yet how big it can be,
    -perhaps drill the known pegmatites, tracing their tails till their ends or 450m whichever comes first, and drill the South of Mt Mann pegmatites- there’s a huge mapped pegmatites there they could be hiding a big elephant. We are not afraid to drill a duster up to 2Km in the South as we have likely more than 100mt already by that time just in the current KC and MM area, although it’s unlikely we’ll go empty handed, it might even be another bigger surprise we don’t know until we drill
    -a low ball offer or hostile TO is not an option due to the blocking stake of the Goyder family and friends
    -unlike Kdr who seemed to have found a big deposit in the form of one large, long and solid, slightly dipping pegmatite all the way to 450m and there seem to be no other pegmatites (I’m guessing here based on what I’ve seen from the presos), LTR has a swarm of pegmatites in a very large area in KV, (and also Buldania)
    -management is aligned to our expectation that this is shaping up to be a mammoth deposit and they will not be in a hurry to make deals until the fullest extent of the KV deposit is known otherwise LTR could short change itself - well, many of us here said it before, we want the team to go back to KV and drill further that giraffe and squid and that’s exactly what’s going to happen within 2 weeks.

Very excited holder here about Ltr’s growing deposits and spreading story.

What would you do if you’re one of those who signed non disclosure agreements? If you’re too small, either you join forces with a major player to be part of the game or just give up. If you’re a major you’ll watch closely the moves of fellow majors.

What would you do if you’re a major player who tried to find lithium in the last two years and found nothing in your tenements or found one but not economical to mine?

What would you do if you have brine only operation and you’re interested to have a major hard rock project to diversify thus reducing risk of eventually losing customers to competition?

What would you do if you hear of Ltr being the only non-committed huge deposit in Australia?

Let’s see what they’ll do.

Dyor as usual and invest based on your own risk assessment and own reward wishes

Cheers
    Last edited by vmp: 06/08/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.23
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.970B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.25 $1.26 $1.22 $7.836M 6.333M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 39539 $1.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.23 12600 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.23
  Change
0.000 ( 0.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.25 $1.26 $1.22 2016924
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.