LTR 2.60% 98.5¢ liontown resources limited

Tonysure did but not word for word as @vmp hadphrased it but it...

1. 76 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1374
    Thank you for the shoutout.

Tonysure did but not word for word as @vmp hadphrased it but it does confirm what he had mentioned in his now moderated post- see below:

And in respect to LTR's long term strategy; this was also mentioned by Tony at the AGM from the 16:20 min mark onwards which I had also attended (albeit arriving late missed part of TG's opening speech). grateful that they had posted a video of the AGM on their website: https://www.ltresources.com.au/investors/annual-reporting-suite

As per the AGM; they're currently deciding the location of the refinery as well as the product to produce from the refinery; I previously questioned this early this year when PLS/Calix provided an alternative. my post here: 62134600 & 62409050.

As highlighted in my past post; I believe the partner of choice fordownstream will be the one of the current existing offtake partners; LG, Tesla orFord given their know how and big war chest.

I've updated my graphic slightly from my previous post - I'm eagerly waiting for the downstream feasibility study to see what improvement and surprises the team will be able to achieve over the already outstanding scoping study.

Wholeheartedly impressed with the work to date, the amazing foresight TGhad (especially when they decided to pick up KV); steering the ships for CHN, LTR & DEV as revealed at his interviewwith Euroz Hartley was truly insightful into the man TG is.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4897/4897055-ecfb9f4db6d3aad06e8b2fc3be34a9b9.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
98.5¢
Change
0.025(2.60%)
Mkt cap ! $2.388B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ $1.01 97.5¢ $10.26M 10.38M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 97045 97.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
98.5¢ 8000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.