LTR 2.94% 87.5¢ liontown resources limited

ASX Today, page-26829

1. 5,955 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20630
    This is just a waiting game. The shorters know it too.

They are borrowing our shares from our brokers and shorting our shares.
    Legal but unethical of course.

The volume is being huge btw. I don't believe that is a real volume either. I think they are selling and buying from their own accounts to create a huge drop on huge volume.

We are shorted by 6m shares just yesterday. That is a lot.
    (https://www.asx.com.au/data/shortsell.txt)

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4924/4924958-a9e2b3929bdc6fdfc9f7fb4ef625ae7b.jpg

Apparently they are trying do demoralize us.
    Let's not be.
    All is OK IMO.
    LTR is a great company.
    LTR is now being a miner. A miner of highly demanded product for the next 20 years at least.

We are not selling anything.
    We are buying instead.

I did my part and bought 28k shares recently. A big top up for me.
    I have the confidence that the money I invested will be double at least in 6 months.
    90% of people I know who hold LTR are buying (topping up) atm.

I know it's hard to top up now. They are shorting at the worst time for mum & dad investors. Of course this is pre Xmas time. Everyone using the money for Xmas holidays, shopping etc. And it will be same for the first two weeks of January. It's hard to buy at this time.

The shorters know it. That is precisely calculated attack of course.

Anyway we are small in terms of financial things in comparison to their financial power, but we have the power as well. We have the choice to sell or not to sell, even buy more. That's in our hands.

• PAPER LOSS IS NOTHING AS LONG AS YOU HOLD IT.
    • I DON'T LIKE TO PLAY GAMES WITH LTR, LIKE SELL NOW BUY CHEAPER LATER.
    • IT'S THE SAME MENTALITY OF SHORTING; SHORTING YOURSELF.
    • YOU CAN'T KNOW WHEN THE SHORTERS WILL START COVERING THEIR SHORTS AS YOU ARE NOT ONE OF THEM. I WOULDN'T GAMBLE.
    • YOU MAY STAY BEHIND, AND MAKE MORE LOSSES IF YOU BUY BACK HIGHER THAN YOU SOLD.
    • THIS TYPE OF BIG DROPS END UP WITH V SHAPE RECOVERIES AS IT HAPPENED LAST TIME TO LTR. YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO CATCH IT.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4924/4924994-6e9a60578fa07801be0d13a53cce45ac.jpg

They will most probably have the same result t the end they had in Tesla 2 years ago.

Tesla short sellers lost $40 billion in 2020. Elon Musk made more than triple that

New YorkCNN Business —
    By Chris Isidore, CNN Business Published 6:32 AM EST, Wed January 6, 2021

It’s hard to imagine anyone has had a better year than Elon Musk did in 2020.His personal net worth soared like one of his SpaceX rockets, increasing by more than $100 billion. And his loudest critics, aka investors who shorted Tesla (TSLA) stock on the assumption the share price would go down, lost a record $40.1 billion betting against him, according to analysis by S3 Partners.Those critics, with whom Musk has had a very harsh, very public war of words over the years, stood to make a healthy return if Tesla shares dropped in value, but risked big losses if the stock continued to gain.

And, boy, did it gain, rising 743% during the course of the year.

The $40.1 billion in losses by investors shorting Tesla stocks were unlike the losses weathered by any other companies’ short investors – last year or ever – ...

In fact, the losses endured by Tesla shorts were more than the short losses for the next nine companies – combined. Losses on No. 2 Apple (AAPL) in 2020 came to $6.7 billion, which is only slightly more than Tesla shorts lost in the month of December alone. Amazon (AMZN) cost the shorts $5.8 billion, according to S3.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.5¢
Change
0.025(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $2.121B
Open High Low Value Volume
88.0¢ 88.5¢ 85.3¢ $8.253M 9.463M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 30489 87.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 252133 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.