LTR 2.42% 60.5¢ liontown resources limited

No I'm not making any prediction about who can buy out LTR. They...

1. 5,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21441
    No I'm not making any prediction about who can buy out LTR.

They are all late to buy out LTR.
    EVs are everywhere now.
    The idiots has been too late.

I don't know (and can't predict) which price Tim Goyder would be happy to sell his shares at.

LTR is going to be a cash cow. That's very clear. Tim knows that as well.

I'm even not happy to sell anymore. Maybe I'd sell for $10 today, not sure though.

Because the price tag would be more than $20b for LTR today ($10 per share), I don't know who would like to pay that much money.

Anyway, I'd be more happy to go to production and get the dividends. There are going to be enormous.

I'm not happy sell anymore because we are getting closer to production a little bit more every month. Time flies. In March 2023 it will be my fourth year completed in LTR. I can wait another year and couple of months more to see the production. That'd be great.

Our biggest chance is Tim Goyder's controlling stake in LTR. He is very smart, diligent, reliable and honest person. That's been our biggest chance in this stock.

But anything can happen in the corporate world. LTR can receive a bid which even Tim can't refuse.

Btw, I have some kind of insight about making LTR's strategic position in the lithium sector. I will mention about it later.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
60.5¢
Change
-0.015(2.42%)
Mkt cap ! $1.479B
Open High Low Value Volume
61.5¢ 62.5¢ 59.5¢ $4.189M 6.919M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 445833 60.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
60.5¢ 36506 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.44pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.